Looking to file an Application?

Planning staff are here to assist residents in filing all Planning Act applications for new development.

Residents are encouraged to contact the Planning Department by email for a pre-consultation session to discuss the nature of an application, confirm if an application is required and seek general assistance on completing forms and reporting requirements.

The following application forms are available for pick up from the Municipal Office or can be downloaded below:

The Planning Department has an open-door policy and we are happy to meet with residents to address general or site-specific questions.  Please e-mail the Planning Department  or call 613-256-2064. 

Looking for information about an Application in your neighbourhood?

The Municipality publishes notifications of all publicly circulated applications for development approvals in the News Feed. If you would like to subscribe to the Newsfeed to get municipal updates and information please go to the New Feed subscription page. 

Details including studies, site plans, and staff reports on current applications can also be found on the Interactive Mapping Tool. 

Interactive Mapping Tool

Can’t find what you are looking for? 

If you can’t find information about an application or development in the community, please feel free to e-mail the Planning Department or call 613-256-2064.