The Municipality responds on a complaint driven basis for By-law Enforcement. 

Residents with concerns about Property Standards, Noise, Winter Parking or other miscellaneous bylaw infractions are encouraged to file a formal complaint with the Municipality.

How to Make a By-Law Inquiry or Complaint

In writing by mail or drop off at the Municipal Office, Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Email the Municipality
Telephone: 613-256-2064 ext. 507
Online: Report a By-law Concern

For urgent after hours service please contact:

Email Bylaw MLES
By telephone: 613-809-7048 

Be sure to provide your contact information as the By-law Officer will require this information for follow-up or, depending on the nature of the offence, to provide evidence and/or to appear as a witness in any court proceeding pertaining to the complaint made.

All complaints are kept confidential and personal information about a complainant will not be revealed to the respondent unless it is required in disclosure at a hearing or court of appeal.