Your water meter is how we ensure you are only billed for water you have used.  If you experience issues with your water meter, please contact email Roads and Public Works or call  613-256-2064 ext. 403

The Municipality is converting to radio frequency (RF) water meters.  RF meters can be read from the street without requiring any direct access into your home or business for the readings.

If your meter has not been converted to an RF and you would like to have this done please call Roads and Public Works 613-256-2064 ext. 403 to set up an appointment when someone is available to meet staff at your house to make the change. 

Common causes of water leaks