Union Hall

Union Hall was built in 1857 and has been used for over 150 years as a library, meeting hall, place of worship, family reunions, memorial services, dances, parties. The Union Hall Women’s Institute helped with the expansion of the stage and well-loved dance floor.

  • Kitchen and washroom facilities
  • Capacity 60
  • Available May to October

(Not a Municipally Run Facility)

For booking information contact: Les Humphreys (613)256-2498 EMAIL

For sign rental contact: Linda Camponi (613)256-2277 EMAIL